Now Hiring – Registered Nurse for Campbell Home Health Agency
We are currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse for Campbell Home Health Agency with an extensive benefits package.
• Provides services in accordance with the patient’s plan of care.
• Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the patient’s nursing needs.
• Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
• Provides services requiring substantial specialized nursing skills.
• Initiates appropriate preventive and nursing procedures.
• Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit.
• Completes comprehensive assessments within 48 hours.
Applicant must be licensed as a registered nurse in the state of Missouri and must maintain a valid Missouri state drivers’ license and automobile liability insurance.
Two years of nursing experience in a hospital or community setting. Comprehensive knowledge of nursing theory and practice including basic knowledge related to the biological, physical, social and medical science, etc. to contribute to keen assessment skills. To utilize the hospital’s electronic data systems, individuals must have average typing skills and be comfortable working with a computer keyboard and mouse.
Frequent inside and outside work. Close eye work. Hearing with normal range. Use diabetic home monitoring equipment, thermometers, suction, IV therapy equipment, oxygen therapy equipment, Hoyer lift, beepers, telephone and automobile. Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending and stooping. Lifting, pushing/pulling up to 250 lbs. Carry up to 10 lbs.