Now Hiring – Full-Time Financial Counseling
Now Hiring: Full-Time Financial Counseling.
- A high school graduate with previous billing or insurance is preferred.
- Previous customer service is required.
- Previous computer experience required.
- Verifies insurance eligibility and benefits on all Inpatient and Swing Bed patients and initiates authorization with the insurance companies if required.
- Maintains report of patients in the hospital with insurance information so medical personnel will know if the patient is eligible for the swing bed program.
- Conducts financial screening interviews, fulfilling responsibility for the collection and/or development of a payment plan for the out-of-pocket portion of patient account with a professional attitude.
- Reviews discrepancies in self-pay and bad debt accounts with patients in person and over the phone.
- Takes payments from patients and applies to accounts in person and over the phone. Transfers account to bad debt and work with a collection agency to maintain the accounts.
- Assists with the registration of patients as back up to registration clerk.Other job duties as assigned.
Apply online here or apply in person at:
1206 Gordon Duckworth Drive
Piggott, AR 72454