Now Hiring — Radiologic Technologist at Piggott Community Hospital
We are currently seeking a Radiologic Technologist in the Radiology Department at Piggott Community Hospital.
• Receive and perform work assignments in a proper manner.
• Critique all images produced by diagnostic radiology.
• Prepare and assist the patient properly for the exam.
• Perform examination and process images correctly.
• Determine corrective measures needed to improve rejected images and provide feedback to technologists.
• Demonstrate initiative in continuing education and remain current on technical procedures.
• Maintain supplies, equipment and work area properly.
Satisfactory completion of a formal radiologic technology program approved by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology required. Must meet requirements for registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
Two years of experience in Diagnostic Imaging is preferred. To utilize the hospital’s electronic data systems, individuals must have average typing skills and be comfortable working with a computer keyboard and mouse.
Normal hospital environment. Close eye work. Hearing within normal range. Oral communication. Operates computer, wheelchairs and stretchers. Lifts up to 25 lbs. Pushing/pulling up to 250 lbs. Frequent sitting, standing, walking and bending are required.